Arnulfo is a dance artist, researcher, performer and pedagogue based in Austria. His artistic work experiments with new ways of scenic expression; he focuses on the strong influence of Physical Awareness, as a key concept that connects the mind, body and space while dancing, while developing interdisciplinary collaborations with other forms of the arts.
Two bodies in the same physical space trying to remember something forgotten, dealing with new perceptions of distance and seeking old ways of touching.
Two matching images living in different spaces with different timings…
One memory that is unfinished, tries to emerge through conscious listening… It is just an attempt at something that never gets completed.
Concept, Choreography, Text, Dance
Dolma Jover Agulló & Arnulfo Pardo Ravagli
Martín Padron, Asun Noales, Rose Breuss
Fatima El Kosht in collaboration with
Eike S. and Andi Pi.
A coproduction of Cie. Off Verticality Linz-Austria & La Gomera Choreographic Centre. San-Sebastián de la Gomera- Spain.
- Abril en danza Festival 2014 Elche.
- Invisible Drives, Großer Saal,ABPU Linz Kooperation mit den Kompositionsklassen der Kunstuniversität Graz 2013. Austria.
- Invisible Drives II, MUMUTH – Haus für Musik und Musiktheater der Kunstuni Graz, November 2013. Austria.
- Tabakwerke Linz Festival 2014. Austria.
- The 16th Dance and Non-Verbal Theatre Festival San Vincent 2015 Zagreb. Croatia.